Doctors Lounge - Nephrology Answers

Back to Nephrology Answers List

Forum Name: Nephrology Symptoms

Question: dicomfort pain on side

angelgee - Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:46 am

Hello I am hoping that someone can help me with a question. Well for the past, I think, month 1/2 I've been having slight pain on my right side of my back, where I believe are my kidneys. I've noticied that when I'm laying on the floor on that side It feels worse. I've been drinking cranberry juice and trying to drink a lot of water so maybe it would go away. I'm concern because this is the longest I've had pain on my sides.
Could help me with some advice or what you think it could be?

Thanks,
Gloria
 R. Zein, Pharm D - Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:22 pm

User avatar dear
with the limited information you have provided, it is better to go see a doctor, than tolerating a bothersome pain. it might be kidney related, it might be muscle spasms in your back, etc...you need to be physically checked.

thank you and i hope you feel better soon