Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

Back to Neurology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/04/2017.

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: Headaches

cjay25 - Fri May 28, 2004 4:14 pm

I have been having a lot of headaches this week. I have never had a problem with this before, headaches are not something I get often at all. I noticed when I do get the headaches it is because my heart rate is high. Whenever my heart rate goes up, I seem to get this pounding headach in the right side of my head. It's like I can feel my heart beat in my head. I have two guesses what this might be from but I'm not really sure. I have been taking the pills called NO2, they are kinda like enhancer pills for muscles, but they are suppose to have no sideeffects. The other is alcohol, I don't really drink at all durring the week, I drink twice a week, friday and saturday. I didn't think I could ever have a problem with alcohol and I don't think I do, I mean I don't crave it at all. But when I do drink it gets out of hand, I drink way to much. I don't know if this is a problem at all but I am cerious because these headaches are killin me.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri May 28, 2004 6:38 pm

User avatar Cjay,
What is the brand name of the NO2 supplement you are using? Can you list the ingredients? The headache that accompanies a hangover is usually accompanied by nausea.

Almost any disease state can lead to headache. Are you exercising too much (more than usual)?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us