Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Question: ANY ADVICE WOULD BE AWESOME!!

northpolemudjunki - Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:31 am

Hi im a 19 year old male and the deal is for the past 2 monthes i have sick no fever just nasty and real tired to doesnt matter if i sleep 10 hours or non at all. I was wondering what you think that is from and also if you think it could be related to stress cause i have been very stressed and depressed and also im a hyprodranic or the worry that theres always something wrong with me but this sucks the sick feeling doesnt even bug me as bad as the fact that i just feel drained on energy i was also wondering if it could be a food alergy pleaase let me know asap thanks northpolemudjunki@hotmail.com
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:10 am

User avatar Hi northpolemudjunki,
Depressive states, anxiety, stress, etc., may produce physical symptoms, including fatigue and a general feeling of being unwell. My suggestion to you is first of all, have a physicians evaluation to rule out any actual physical conditions and if you are declared healthy in the physical state you may want to seek out treatment with a mental health clinic/counselor etc. for treatment of depression. If this is the cause of your physical symptoms, once under control you should notice a drastic difference in over all health and well being.