Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

Back to Neurology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/04/2017.

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: ANY ADVICE WOULD BE AWESOME!!

northpolemudjunki - Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:31 am

Hi im a 19 year old male and the deal is for the past 2 monthes i have sick no fever just nasty and real tired to doesnt matter if i sleep 10 hours or non at all. I was wondering what you think that is from and also if you think it could be related to stress cause i have been very stressed and depressed and also im a hyprodranic or the worry that theres always something wrong with me but this sucks the sick feeling doesnt even bug me as bad as the fact that i just feel drained on energy i was also wondering if it could be a food alergy pleaase let me know asap thanks northpolemudjunki@hotmail.com
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:10 am

User avatar Hi northpolemudjunki,
Depressive states, anxiety, stress, etc., may produce physical symptoms, including fatigue and a general feeling of being unwell. My suggestion to you is first of all, have a physicians evaluation to rule out any actual physical conditions and if you are declared healthy in the physical state you may want to seek out treatment with a mental health clinic/counselor etc. for treatment of depression. If this is the cause of your physical symptoms, once under control you should notice a drastic difference in over all health and well being.
Sincerely,
Theresa Jones, RN

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us