Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

Back to Neurology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/04/2017.

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: weird tingling feeling on top part of head

fin1980 - Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:20 pm

I am 27 year old male and I have been having a strange feeling which radiates from my lefttemple to the top back left side of my head. It feels like a tingling feeling or liquid feeling hard to explain. I have been having problems with tmj were both side of my head have been hurting and my jaw is alwasy sore and cracking. I wanted to know if you think this pain is related, or if it is something to worry about like anyerisums or blood vessel worries. I worry about everything and you have probably read some of my previous posts, and I can't stop worrying about this.

Thanks

Erik
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:33 pm

User avatar It is very unlikely that your symptoms are related to a blood vessel or aneurism. It sounds as if you may have a pinched nerve. The location of the nerve depends on the actual area of your symptoms.

I would recommend you see your doctor for an exam. There is likely a treatment to help relieve your symptoms.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us