Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: weird tingling feeling on top part of head

fin1980 - Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:20 pm

I am 27 year old male and I have been having a strange feeling which radiates from my lefttemple to the top back left side of my head. It feels like a tingling feeling or liquid feeling hard to explain. I have been having problems with tmj were both side of my head have been hurting and my jaw is alwasy sore and cracking. I wanted to know if you think this pain is related, or if it is something to worry about like anyerisums or blood vessel worries. I worry about everything and you have probably read some of my previous posts, and I can't stop worrying about this.

Erik
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:33 pm

User avatar It is very unlikely that your symptoms are related to a blood vessel or aneurism. It sounds as if you may have a pinched nerve. The location of the nerve depends on the actual area of your symptoms.

I would recommend you see your doctor for an exam. There is likely a treatment to help relieve your symptoms.