Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: Head Pain and Extreme Fatigue

Recca25 - Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 am

Hi I am 25yr Male for the past 3 weeks I have been having constant head pain,numbness and soreness in my head,I can't have any pressure applied to any spot of my head without it starting to hurt and its very difficult to lay on a pillow without it hurting after a few minutes.I am also extremely tired I just slept for 20 hours yet I am still so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open and usually stay somewhat nauseous not to the point where I am vomiting but just sick to my stomache and experience random numbness throughout my body sometimes in my hands or feet that lasts for hours.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:57 pm

User avatar This is something that should be checked out by a doctor. You could see your primary physician or family practice doctor to begin with and a specialist if they deem it necessary. You need to find out what it is and a complete exam is important as many conditions can have symptoms like you describe. This is not normal so you should not ignore it. Your body is sending a message for sure. Good luck.