Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: head pain on the right side

realsweet - Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:04 am

I am 30 years old, and I have have head pain for about 3 years now. I have overlooked it for a while, but the symptoms are getting worse. The symptoms I'm having are pain on the right side of the head, chill like symptoms starting from my head and continuing down my right side of my body, head shaking, memory loss, morning nausea, loss of concentration, mood swings, and eye pain and blurred vison. I also have a weird feeling knot on top of my head in the front that feels strange when I touch it. Should I get this checked out?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:33 pm

User avatar Yes, any time you have chronic, unexplained pain it is best to get it checked out. Good luck with this.