Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: Urgent advice needed please

kiri46 - Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:55 pm

hi,
i have just gotten back from the hospital where my mum has had to stay in over night for observation. She has had a dull headache for about a week and she is extremely tired. Every now and then she has a sharp shooting pain in her right eye and over the past 2 days her speech is a bit slurred.

I am very worried and don't think i will sleep tonight, is there a doctor who could tell me the possibilities of what is wrong with her?

thanks alot
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:49 pm

User avatar I understand your worry and fear.

There is nobody who can tell you better than the doctors who are observing and caring for her in the hospital. Please check with the physician in charge of her case because he/she has the information to answer you.

Best wishes to you and your mum.