Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

Back to Neurology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/04/2017.

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: Memory Impairment

ramcis - Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:35 am

Sir,
I am working as IT professional. From a year i am feeling my memory weak. I usually forget things, terminalogies, name even i tried to learn these things again and again but after a while as my attention divert. I had never been with this problem. When i compare my current memory situation with my memory 2 or 3 years back, i feel a big deference. Many times while conversation, i forget what word to speak. I say again, when i hear a new term, location etc, i repeat it again and again in my mind so that i keep remember it but i forget it again.
Please prescribe something that help me improve me memory. Also what should i include in my diet. My info:
Sex: Male
Past Diagnoses: N/A
Past Surgeries: N/A
Family history: This problem is not in my family

Waiting for your positive response...

Best Regards
RamCis
 ramcis - Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:13 am

Still waiting for your response.......

Regards

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us