Forum Name: Headaches

Question: Banged Head

nickchatt - Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:34 pm

Monday Morning i was in bed and i cannot have been very far from the wall i was half asleep and banged my head but i do not know how hard as i was half asleep it seemed to echo in my sleep though. ever since then i have had a headache im rather worried can you help.

Thank you,
nick
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:51 pm

User avatar Hi Nickchatt,

It's difficult to say for sure how much damage may have been done. Most likely there was not a significant amount of damage but if your headaches are ongoing I would suggest you see your doctor.

It is reasonable to try some pain control medicines that would be used for a typical headache if you have not tried this.