Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

Back to Neurology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/04/2017.

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: Forehead Strain Please Help me.

Mbunaman - Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Hi, I have been on this board before with this problem and it still has not gone away. The front part of my brain directly center has been bothering me for almost 2 years now. It makes me dizzy occasionally, fatigue, elevates when I concentrate on reading, nausea, and nightmares. Could anyone help me on what these symptoms point to? Thank you so much.

Regards, Daniel Shin
 John Kenyon, CNA - Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:11 am

User avatar Hello -

It is of course impossible to diagnose or even guess with great accuracy from a distance and such a problem really needs to be evaluated by a neurologist. That being said, it sounds as though you may have a problem with partial seizures or a seizure-like activity. Especially the concentrating on reading remark makes me wonder if this might not be the case.

I hope you will get a referral to a neurologist and be worked up for this. Good luck to you and please follow up with us here, especially if you have more information.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us