Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

Back to Neurology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/04/2017.

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: It feels like there is a rock in middle of breast bone

247angel247 - Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:52 pm

It seems like there is something right in the middle under my breast bone. I can not bend over it hurts or turn side to side. I have severe feet pain on the bottom of my feet and in the palms of my hand so bad that some times I can not walk or use my hands. The ball in my chest is causing me to wheeze and sometimes I can not breath well. What could this be?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:29 am

User avatar Hi 247angel247,
Have you had any recent unintentional weight loss, fever, or any other symptoms? Have you had an evaluation by a physician or any diagnostic studies for example at the very least a chest xray? If you have not had an evaluation or diagnostic studies I would certainly encourage you to do so. Best wishes.
Sincerely,
Theresa Jones, RN

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us