Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Question: It feels like there is a rock in middle of breast bone

247angel247 - Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:52 pm

It seems like there is something right in the middle under my breast bone. I can not bend over it hurts or turn side to side. I have severe feet pain on the bottom of my feet and in the palms of my hand so bad that some times I can not walk or use my hands. The ball in my chest is causing me to wheeze and sometimes I can not breath well. What could this be?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:29 am

User avatar Hi 247angel247,
Have you had any recent unintentional weight loss, fever, or any other symptoms? Have you had an evaluation by a physician or any diagnostic studies for example at the very least a chest xray? If you have not had an evaluation or diagnostic studies I would certainly encourage you to do so. Best wishes.