Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: headache+earache+dizzyness

flamingo1 - Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 pm

IVE BEEN HAVING HEADACHES ACROSS MY FOREHEAD AND AT THE BACK OF MY LEFT EYE AND SOMETIMES AT THE BASE OF MY HEAD.I ALSO GET AT THE SAME TIME EARACHE AND OCCASIONAL DIZZYNESS WHERE I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:00 pm

While this is likely due to an inner ear or sinus problem, the fact that you're suffering from disabling vertigo (or possibly actually faintness), and are in significant pain, I would strongly recommend you be seen either at an emergency department or walk-in acute care facility.

I hope this is helpful and that you'll follow up with us as needed, and please update us after you've been seen. Good luck to you.