Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Question: C5,6 and 6,7 ACF

Isabelle49 - Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Yahoo! I had the fusions done on 7/1/09. When I woke up after surgery, no more pain across my left scapula and left arm. As an R.N., I know it is because of the surgery that I am no longer in pain, but I call it a miracle! If I could mention the facility and my neurosurgeon's name here I would, the whole process was perfect and believe me, I am not one to complement very much.

Now wearing a hard collar, still taking some pain meds and muscle relaxants, but it is definitely a different kind of pain and does not at all involve the areas that hurt before.

Thanks to all for being supportive friends.

Isabelle
 Tom Plamondon PA-C - Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:48 pm

User avatar Thank you for the post.
Your words are encouraging.
May your recovery and rehab continue to go well.