Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

Back to Neurology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/04/2017.

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: head pain

jlwilliams3 - Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:54 am

Hi I have had head pain on the right side of my for about three months now. It went away and then came back. This has made me so anxious. I can't eat or sleep. I feel like it could be stress related. I also hit my head on the car door in this same spot. Could this have something to do with it
Thanks
Jennifer
Pleas reply!
 jlwilliams3 - Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:21 am

Well I had an mri and nothing was wrong so I assume it is just a sinus problem since today I can barely speek.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us