Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: extreme fatigue

flaca10 - Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:11 pm

i have had this problem since high school so for about 9 years where i've been extremely tired for no reason. i have a decent night of sleep every night but it doesn't seem to be enough. when i wake up in the morning i have neck and back pain that stays with me for most of the day. i take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon because my body does not have the energy to do anything. if i don't take the nap i get a headache and when i wake up from my nap i get a severe headache even if it was a good nap. recenlty from the fatigue my leg has been going numb or it feels like a pinched nerve like the psyatic nerve is being pinched and runs throughout my whole leg. when i get my headaches the do not throb and the pain is behind my eye. i have a hard time remembering things and remembering to eat. all i could think about is going to sleep because my body does not feel like it gets enough, the pain in the back and legs prevents me from drivnin for than 15 minutes at a time. i also get severe cramps in my right foot that when i get them it wont go away for about a half an hour because its one cramp after another. i am active, i am a single mom of three kids so i have to run around all day. i just don't see impovement in any of these symptoms.
 haris123 - Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:23 am

respected mother , u r telling about ur immense fatigueness, but for this up to now what u have done to get reliefe , any medicines, any laboratory tests, if yes , y up to now u r suffering, please send me or inform me about what i asked before, i will tell u about this , in this page or drsirajahmed@hotmail.com