Medical Specialty >> Neurology

Question: Magic Mushrooms

Bags13 - Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:43 pm

I have been on specialised sites but I would just like a doctors opinion on the subject. I have taken Magic Mushrooms about 7 times or more in the past year and a half.

I have noticed that every last "trip" i get get's less and less enjoyable and the "downs" get more and more nausiating/unpleasant.

I am not looking to other/stronger drugs. I picked shrooms because they seem safe/non-addictive. but I would also like a doctor's opinion on this.

So basically my questions are this:
1. Why do "trips" get more unpleasent?
2. What are the actual "dangers" of Shrooms?
3. From what I can see there is no more danger then alcohol so why is it illegal?

P.S. If you would like more info on the "type" i take it is not the Amanita one but the other one. Is dried and shread up and is usually taken by 1 or 2 grams. (grams = baggies)
 Bags13 - Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:45 pm

(Sorry I could not find an edit button.)
If you are unsure of the chemical in shrooms I think it is:
psilocybin