Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Leukemia

Question: Fear of leaving my family!! Whats wrong with me?

wendyi103 - Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:08 pm

when i was born i had lukimia from age 1-3 i was treated i got a bone marrow transplant & chemo but it was killing me so my mother decided to spot treatment igot better , every now and then my blood count goes crazy and i suffer from anemia now im almost 20 and im a mother my baby is 4months old and i have begun lossing my hair its not extreme and none of my elder family have hair loss problems and 2 weeks ago i noticed2 lumps behind my left ear and one large one growing onthe right i get shots of pain around those areas and head ache please help me my thoughs worry me and i want to be ready for what i could be diagnosed w/for my husband and my princess thanx wendy[/i]
 wendyi103 - Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:04 pm

:cry: i was talking to my mother and i asked her why i had a scar behind my right ear exactly were the lump has grown she told me that when i was little i grew a lump there and they did a biopsy and diagnosed leukemia she said i didnt bruise it just was the lumps now i wonder can this be leukemia again? and are my chances high of having leukemia? thanx wendy