Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Leukemia

Question: Fear of leaving my family!! Whats wrong with me?

wendyi103 - Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:08 pm

when i was born i had lukimia from age 1-3 i was treated i got a bone marrow transplant & chemo but it was killing me so my mother decided to spot treatment igot better , every now and then my blood count goes crazy and i suffer from anemia now im almost 20 and im a mother my baby is 4months old and i have begun lossing my hair its not extreme and none of my elder family have hair loss problems and 2 weeks ago i noticed2 lumps behind my left ear and one large one growing onthe right i get shots of pain around those areas and head ache please help me my thoughs worry me and i want to be ready for what i could be diagnosed w/for my husband and my princess thanx wendy[/i]
 wendyi103 - Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:04 pm

:cry: i was talking to my mother and i asked her why i had a scar behind my right ear exactly were the lump has grown she told me that when i was little i grew a lump there and they did a biopsy and diagnosed leukemia she said i didnt bruise it just was the lumps now i wonder can this be leukemia again? and are my chances high of having leukemia? thanx wendy

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us