Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: Breast and Arm Swelling

hobbs - Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:53 pm

Back in May 05 I notced my left arm and under arm was swollen as well as the breast and had been feeling bad fever night sweats hair changes so I went to my PCP and he sugested a Mamo, A lump was found deep in the breast and two biopsys were done both were negitave, had my follow up mamo and nothing had changed other than you could see all the lymph nodes but I was told it was nothing to worry about, all blood test were fine.

Long story short, the arm is still swollen as well as the breast and now there is pain in the shoulder at time is unbearable.

I cant get it out of my head that they are missing something???

can some one please help relieve my worrys is there some thing else I should be asking them to do or check for.

I am never sick. but I know my body and somethng is not right.
 hobbs - Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:49 am

I am crazy or what I still have the severe pain in arm and now another lump in breast.