Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: Mild chest pain , lump , dizziness and numbness in arm

mysweetgirls - Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:24 pm

Hello
I am a 37 year old female of twin 4 year old girls . I have been for a mamogram and ultrasound twice in the past year and they wish to see me again . Since my last visit I have been experiencing mild chest pain in my left breast area , some light headedness , and mild numbness in my left arm . What is going on ? , I am so depressed that something really bad is going on . I also have when I squeeze on left nipple hard some milk discharge . I seem to be getting no answers from anyone , including my DR or the place where I had my mamo done . I don't want to leave my two girls without a Mommy and I am scared to death .I am adopted so I have no family history , Please , please any advise would be greatly appreciated .
 mysweetgirls - Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:31 pm

Oh , I should add that I have a few cysts that they believe to be binign . My DR said before I am probally just cyst prone !

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us