Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Left testicle hurts

northpolemudjunki - Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:59 pm

HI im a 19 year old male and my question is my left testicle is quite a bit bigger than my right and it feels as hard as a rock not a bump on the testicle but the testicle it self and it hurts alot along witht the groin area and lower abdomen it's been like that for about a month as i am trying to earn the money to go to the doctor. I never really paid attention to the size before but didnt start hurting until i started doing alot of painting. please let me know im scared something terrible thanks
 northpolemudjunki - Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:01 pm

also it seems like my tersticle sits high the right one hangs but the left one stays in place and feels like iot's got a bag of worms around it espically at the top of the testicle like holding it there. but don't feel any bumps on or around the testicle.