Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: does lekumia or lymphoma apear in blood tests?

katsusand - Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:50 am

Hello

I am a 16 old male

about a month ago I felt some pain in my armpits and neck and my legs
I went to the doctor and he asked for blood tests,,after that he said you have lymphatic inflametory I don't know if its called like that in english
anyway he said that the inflametory you caught from the air and gave me profinal an anti-inflamtory pills
anyway I was still worried And I went to another onclogy doctor...he ordered blood tests after that he said you were having
lymphatic inflametory((or maybe lymph node inflamtory)) but he said that it is gone now and I said to him I still fell the pain
he said it is normal pain of bones and joints
now it is about a month from my vist to the doctor and I still feel the same pain plus shortnees of breath
and strange fever I feel it inside my body but when I touch my skin i find it normal
and a pain in my two breasts
well the main question in this thread is:does lymphoma or lekuimia or hodgkin lymphoma or any other cancer releated
to the lymphatic system apear in blood test?
and does it apear in the blood in the begining i mean from the first presence in the body?

wating for answers please
 katsusand - Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Update:-- It looks like the fever is not true maybe I was imagining
and the shortnees of breath is maybe from IBS
But I dedected A lump in the back of my neck before i can tell you the size I must ask you by saying CM do you mean it is 1 CM long or its width 1CM ? the lump is somewhat like 1 CM width and soft, painles if I didn't push it hard and mobile

Please tell me about it more... should I see the size using a Ruler tool ?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us