Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: does lekumia or lymphoma apear in blood tests?

katsusand - Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:50 am

Hello

I am a 16 old male

about a month ago I felt some pain in my armpits and neck and my legs
I went to the doctor and he asked for blood tests,,after that he said you have lymphatic inflametory I don't know if its called like that in english
anyway he said that the inflametory you caught from the air and gave me profinal an anti-inflamtory pills
anyway I was still worried And I went to another onclogy doctor...he ordered blood tests after that he said you were having
lymphatic inflametory((or maybe lymph node inflamtory)) but he said that it is gone now and I said to him I still fell the pain
he said it is normal pain of bones and joints
now it is about a month from my vist to the doctor and I still feel the same pain plus shortnees of breath
and strange fever I feel it inside my body but when I touch my skin i find it normal
and a pain in my two breasts
well the main question in this thread is:does lymphoma or lekuimia or hodgkin lymphoma or any other cancer releated
to the lymphatic system apear in blood test?
and does it apear in the blood in the begining i mean from the first presence in the body?

wating for answers please
 katsusand - Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Update:-- It looks like the fever is not true maybe I was imagining
and the shortnees of breath is maybe from IBS
But I dedected A lump in the back of my neck before i can tell you the size I must ask you by saying CM do you mean it is 1 CM long or its width 1CM ? the lump is somewhat like 1 CM width and soft, painles if I didn't push it hard and mobile

Please tell me about it more... should I see the size using a Ruler tool ?