Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Cancer Topics

Question: bump next to eyebrow

CrazyDaisy - Mon May 31, 2004 7:06 pm

I am a 22 year old female.

:arrow: About two years ago a freckle or something like that showed up on my face next to my eyebrow. Then about Christmas time this past year it got a bump under it about the size of a pea. I figured it was a pimple and squeezed it. A little puss did come out and the bump went away. Then a few weeks later the bump came back and I have had it ever since. it hasn't gotten any bigger and it hasn't gotten any smaller, and I have tried squeezing puss out again, but none comes out. Now, in the past two weeks, another, smaller bump has shown up about a quarter inch above the other bump. I was wondering if it could possibly be some type of cancer and if I should go to my doctor and have them check it out.

Thanks for any help you could possibly give me.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:04 pm

User avatar CrazyDaisy,
Yes you should go to your doctor and see why it keeps recurring. One tip though is not to squeeze the pus out.
Regards,

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us