Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Anal Cancer

Question: Found a small lump on the end of rectum.

Flappa781 - Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:49 pm

Hello My Name is Rob I'm 18 year old male. I found this lump and looked in a mirror to see what it was. It looked like a cyst, it was purplish color. Now I want to know what it could be. I'm am very nervous about this I don't have any pain sitting or moving.

My Mother had pollyps and she got them removed but i don't think its it. I want to know if I need to go to a doctor. My status on knowing that there is something there make me very scared.

Please respond
Thank You,
Rob F.
 Flappa781 - Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:59 pm

I aslo forgot to mention this was discovered after the use of the toilet.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us