Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: Very common location for hard nodes

thekid528 - Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:23 pm

Doc i came to this site initially because of a hard lymph node above my hairline near my ear. I am just curious as i scroll through tons of posts how common is this. It seems like there are alot of people on this board that have these hard nodes near the back of their heads. As you are aware my doc said that mine were scarred and some days would feel slightly bigger and other days would feel smaller. He also told me to move on and realize that the node will always be there and to stop feeling it everyday.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:19 pm

User avatar You are correct that this is a very common condition. It is probably the most common reason people present with concerns for lymphoma. I can't give any specific numbers regarding its incidence.