Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: Small Hard Lump Under Jaw

kevvy2188 - Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:04 am

Hi Im 19, male, and about 3 days ago i woke up to a slight bit of pain, i yawned and the pain increased, i felt to the left of chin under my jaw and there was a small hard lump, approx 1cm diameter, this worried me as previously when i had yawned (not that day) and then closed my mouth a bigger lump would stay there and then when i opened my mouth again it would dissapear. I never really thought anything of it because it hadn't happened for a while but now this small hard lump is there, and im getting worried as i do smoke, could you please help me shed some light on the situation please.
 kevvy2188 - Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:59 pm

i've being told it could be a syst (i think thats how you spell it) but im not convinced and would like the opinion of a proffesional.