Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: Lump between neck and collar bone

littleworried - Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:51 pm

Hi

I feel a little silly doing this as I know this is no substitute for actualy seeing the DR but here goes.

Couple of weeks ago, I told my husband that I feel as if things are on me, feels like a bug has landing on me and light prickling sensations. Keeps me awake sometimes because as I am about to drift off, along comes the sensation. Anywhere on the body, face, hands, feet or head. This I thought was a good explanation of feeling exhusted. I take Adderall for ADD which (surprisingly) helps me feel better! And live with a headache most of the time. Rangeing from dull ache to full blind migraine. He poo-poohed it and said I was being silly. I also have night sweats (didnt think anything of this either). And feeling nausea (put this down to Adderall) Then last week I found a small pea sized lump at the base of my neck and collar bone. I have had no illnesses. But I have lost 30 lbs over last 18 months! (Adderall??) I am not a sweet tooth person (rather have cheese and biscuits than dessert.\) but I have had a NEED for sugary things.
 littleworried - Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:54 pm

Forgot to include

I am 36 (just) Female, Had abnormormal cells removed cervical 15 years ago, HAve had Ovarians cysts on and off most of my life. Mother had Bowens skin cancer (incapsuled) 5 years ago.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us