Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: Worried about this lump! Thank you very much!

kiki239 - Tue May 01, 2007 3:45 pm

I am a 21 year old female. With no past surgeries or diagnoses no relevant family history. Not on any medication.

I've found this lump on the right side of my neck under the side of my chin. I went to the GP 2 weeks ago and she told me there is nothing to worry about. MY worry is that lump has like a big dip in the middle which is about 2 mm deep and about 1.5 cm wide, and it'z very obvious. I was told if the lump doesn't have a smooth surface it can be malignant.

IS there anything I should be concerned about?
Thank you very very much!
 kiki239 - Tue May 01, 2007 3:52 pm

Sorry I think I missed out few bits of information.
The lump is non-tender, and I feel generally well with no symptoms of infection or anything!

Thank you very much!!!