Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Cancer Topics

Question: my blood work comes back fine but i have unusual problems

earthy - Wed May 09, 2007 12:09 am

24 female g tags on blood mild enimia , no past surgeries, family history(ovarion cancer, genetic breast cancer, lupus, diabetes,high blood pressure)
MY PROBLEM ... It started when i was a kid every season or when i would get stressedi would get bad headaches sensitive to light, sound, vomiting, , and feling like my stomache was going to shake a loose, and chills in hot weather. then in my teens i would get dizzy and light headed at less once a day, once i became an adult i started seeing occasional beads of light along the side of my vision. now i have blacked out once or twice in my life and i have had one seizer from a head injury as a pre teen. i have never used drugs and i occasional have a drink. i have excellent blood pressure averages 101/67. what do you think is the possible problem????
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:52 pm

User avatar It sounds like you're having migraine headaches. The dizziness, vision spots, etc. can be associated with migraines as well. If they are happening daily or even more than 3-4 times per month you may want to talk to your doctor about a controller medicine.

Before starting any medicine you should see a doctor to confirm or rule out my suspicion of migraine. Keep in mind I haven't been able to examine you.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us