Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Cervical Cancer

Question: history of pre-cancer cells

babygirl1987 - Wed May 16, 2007 7:43 am

Hello i am a 20 year old female. for the fast 5 years i have had every pap test come back abnormal..i have gone to see specialst to have these cells removeed numerous amount of times..well when i got pregnant they couldnt remove them and i missed my appoinment after the baby was born and i havet been able to get back in for 2 years..now everytime i have intercourse it hurts my cervix really bad!! and the pain in my lower abdomine never stops..it has even mad it hard for me to go pee...and i constantly have back pain(lower back). im not sure what i should do because where i live it tAKES SO LONG TO GET INTO A DOCTOR HERE ABOUT IT..DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT IT COULD BE OR WHAT I SHOUD DO ABOUT THIS PROBLEM???THANK YOU SO MUCH
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu May 17, 2007 1:13 pm

User avatar There are a few possibilities. The most concerning would be, as I'm sure you've suspected, cervical cancer. Given your previous pap smear results this must be evaluated for.

I would strongly urge you to see a doctor as soon as possible. While emergency rooms really should not be substituted for a primary care doctor, if it is going to be months before you can see your regular doctor I would recommend that you be seen in the urgent care.

Mazie - Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:16 pm

45
F
Had surgery on vagina to remove a cancer spot.
Hysto.
I have been exercising on the treadmill I get pain in that area after exercising. Now I have to go back for another test pap smear is adnormal again. they think I might need estrogen..so they sent the speicment out should I be sorried