Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Colon and Rectal Cancers

Question: anal pain and bleeding

pzunknown - Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:58 pm

I am a 26 year old male,over the past month I have been seeing a fairly large amount of blood when I have a bowl movement.In the toilet as well as the tissue.Recently just below the anus swelling has started and tonight while checking I found a mass about the size of a jellybean.It's right below the anus and about 1/2 inch below the skin and very painful when I apply pressure.I would be greatful for any information about this situation.I have no past surgeries in the area and unknown about family history regarding this matter.
 pzunknown - Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:46 pm

I know there are alot of questions for the doctors and nurses to answer but if you could please reply to mine it would be very much appreciated because I don't have insurance or a regular doctor to visit and the mass that is there has doubled in size and has become incredibly hard.I'm really scared I am about to become a father in March.I need to know if it is something I absolutely must see a doctor or if it will go away.If it is I need to know soon so I can put off payment on something that way I can pay the doctor.