Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: small pea sized lump under right earlobe

jje - Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:30 am

Hello
i am a 23 year old female (smoker in the process of quitting)
four or five days ago I noticed a small lump behind my right ear approximately pea sized. It is slightly sensitive if being touched but otherwise not painful. I am concerned of the possibilities for lymphoma and intend on getting it checked out, however would like to hear if it is cause for concern as my doctors office could not book me in for an appt. for a couple of weeks.
Thank you for your time
respectfully
jje
 jje - Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:37 am

sorry, also it seems to be immovable but i am not sure how hard one would need to push...i am just nudging it lightly and it seems pretty fixed.