Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Cervical Cancer

Question: cervical cancer

karbear40 - Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:06 am

Hello, i'm 40 yrs old. I just had a pap smears which came out adnormal. I have to have a biopsy in a couple of weeks. I've been spotting between my periods, which my periods are alot heavier now, also been bleeding a little after sex. My question is do i have cervical cancer and what stage do you think it's in? I just want a straight up honest answer. Please tell me something......
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:44 pm

User avatar Hi Karbear40,

At this point the most we can say from this information is it is possible. I cannot tell you you do or do not have cervical cancer.

The biopsy will be needed to answer this question.

Sorry I can't be of more help at this point.

Best wishes.
 yanet0583 - Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:11 am

hi I need your help my god mother has been diagnose Cervical Cancer, she has a big tumor and the doctors are going to give her chemotherapy but because she live in Cuba there are no medications to give her for pain or vomiting, so I need to know what kind of analgesic, antibiotic, antiemetic she need to take so that I can buy it here and send it to her. Also she needs a gel for dryness or bern feeling.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us