Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Seed shaped like lump in my scrotum

andyman1 - Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:38 pm

Hi, i am new to the forums so i say Hello to you all.....

im only 13 , and i found a seed shaped like lump in my scrotum not on the testicle at all i can move it around any where i want , i got a smaller one like it at the other side of my scrotum not on the testicle at all i can bring them up to the top of the scrotum and feel it its smooth and slightly hurts when i toutch it but nothing to mind about..

i really don't want to go to the doctors i just know that cancer is on the testicle itself? i think im right but who knows.

please help me i would aprechiate it.

Thanks to all
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:27 pm

User avatar Dear Andyman1,

i don't think that this something serious but my recommendation is to see your doctor to have an examination.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.