Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Seed shaped like lump in my scrotum

andyman1 - Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:38 pm

Hi, i am new to the forums so i say Hello to you all.....

im only 13 , and i found a seed shaped like lump in my scrotum not on the testicle at all i can move it around any where i want , i got a smaller one like it at the other side of my scrotum not on the testicle at all i can bring them up to the top of the scrotum and feel it its smooth and slightly hurts when i toutch it but nothing to mind about..

i really don't want to go to the doctors i just know that cancer is on the testicle itself? i think im right but who knows.

please help me i would aprechiate it.

Thanks to all
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:27 pm

User avatar Dear Andyman1,

i don't think that this something serious but my recommendation is to see your doctor to have an examination.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us