Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: A spot/lumb on the head of my penis...

RhysDD - Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:46 pm

Hi, i'm a virgin so it's not an STI, but i have a small spot or more like a small lumb on the head of my penis, just to the right..It doesn't hurt or irratate so i can't really notice that it's there, but I can see it.

I have no idea what it is or what it could be...any ideas?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:53 am

Most likely this is a cyst and nothing to be concerned about but since we can't actually see it or diagnose from here, much less decide if it needs attention, you should have it checked out by a doctor (dermatologist or urologist ideally). It is not likely an urgent situation, however.

FYI: this post has nothing to do with the forum topic of Testicular Cancer.