Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: right testicle "up"

autotrenz - Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:10 am

My right testicle is "up" is more tender than it is pain. I believe it happened when I was working, wearing tight pants and bent over, putting pressure on the testicle.. it has been this way for 2 days. no abnormal lumps or swelling and no blood in fluids.
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm

In general the pulling up reflex (cremastric) is normal physiological reflex and generaly declines with age.
This is usually a protective mechanism for example when the testicle expose to cold temperature, however both testicles usually go up.

It could be possible that there was a sort of friction or mild trauma that caused this effect however, it is not usual to remain for some time as you described.

So, I advise you to follow up with your doctor. Direct clinical examination is essential to exclude any other conditions that may need intervention.
Please keep us updated.