Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Ovarian Cancer

Question: Complex ovarian cyst

Abby - Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm

:( Feeling generally poorly- fatique, misc aches & pain, for at leat 1 year. 4/04 saw gen. MD, complained of varying dull to sharp pain on r ovary for 5 days. Dr. Dismissed as adhesions, constipations, back weakness, all reasonable. Phys. Therapy for back in may, some improvement but still malaised. . Aug-Sept began having periods every 14 days instead of usually regular but painful 28 day cycle. U/S 11/10 pos for complex ovarian cyst 1.9 cm leaking unidentified fluid. Blood drawn 11/23/04 CBCw/ diff & CA125. Still waitng for these results and ref. to OB/GYN. I am extemely anxious as I questioned a cyst 7 mos ago. My research and signs indicate to me either endometrioma or neoplasia. Any thought? Also, anxiety or true symptoms increased recently: dyspnea, abd. distention and increased bloating when not in menstration.Thankyou. Abby
 Abby - Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:51 pm

Also..sorry.. to date since april : 2 sedement. rate- normal, CBC's - normal except borderline anemia, U/A & cult.- trace rbc, aen, T4& fT4-normal.
 Abby - Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:08 pm

developed indigestion/reflux 8/02-never a prob. before. mental state like that of depression but without the emotional lowsThank you

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us