Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Cancer Topics

Question: lump between two legs

gentleman - Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:19 am

I am 32 years male, I observed a lump between my two legs which is about 3.5 cm in length, smooth and painless. I am very anxious to know what this could be as there are no other symptoms that persists along with this. There is no family history as related to lumps of any kind. I would like to know what this could be as location of lump is so strange and does this have any association with any sort of cancer? I am really very scared and would like to have your advise onthe same.
 Debra Van Ness RN - Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:28 am

Where is the lump? I can only guess when you say between the two legs. If it is in one of your thighs it could be many things. If it is in the groin area in the area where to thigh creases/near the privates, I could suspect an inguinal hernia. A hernia can become uncomfortable but is fairly easily taken care of with surgical procedures if need be.

Debra Van Ness RN