Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Testes pain

tsering angchok - Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:31 pm

got pain in my right testical last 2days its like been hit.i can fill light pain below my abdomen.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:58 am

User avatar Hi tsering angchok,
There are several reasons for testicular pain from injury, infection, etc. My questions for you are, do you have any swelling, fever, chills, nausea/vomiting, dicharge, or pain with urination? If you have not had a recent injury, and the pain didn't begin after you were lifting etc. and you have any of the above symptoms it's likely that you may have an infection which needs evaluated and treated by your physician.
Sincerely,
Rntdj

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us