Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Testicle pain

puffer - Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:18 am

One of my testicles hurts so bad I can barely walk. It feels like it's bruised or something. You can't notice anything by looking at it. It has been this way for a couple of days now. I would just like to know what is causing this pain if it's something thats going to go away on it's own or if I should go to the doctor. It may also be from the pain killers I'm currently taking. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:30 am

User avatar Hi puffer,
Many things cause testicular pain from infections to trauma. Have you had a recent injury? Is that the reason you are taking pain medications? Do you have any fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, discharge etc. etc?
Sincerely,
Rntdj

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us