Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

Back to Oncology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/21/2017.

Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Water bubble on right testicle

yaboy745 - Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 pm

sorry if this is in the wrong section but, I am a 18 year old male and i have a bubble that is filled with fluid on my right testicle. it has been there for about 2 years but it was smaller and as the time went on it got a bit bigger which scared me since i thought it was going to go away. please tell me what i should do to get rid of it
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:27 am

User avatar Hello,I guess you are mentioning about a swelling on the scrotum which could be sebaceous cyst which contains dead keratin.It is not serious and can be removed.The other diagnosis would include a molluscum contagiosum caused by virus showing up as a dome shaped blister but with thick wall.This can be removed or treated by cryo.If you are talking of testicular surface fluid filling per se it could be a hydrocele which again can be treated with ease.Do consult your doctor and get it cleared.With my good wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us