Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Water bubble on right testicle

yaboy745 - Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 pm

sorry if this is in the wrong section but, I am a 18 year old male and i have a bubble that is filled with fluid on my right testicle. it has been there for about 2 years but it was smaller and as the time went on it got a bit bigger which scared me since i thought it was going to go away. please tell me what i should do to get rid of it
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:27 am

User avatar Hello,I guess you are mentioning about a swelling on the scrotum which could be sebaceous cyst which contains dead keratin.It is not serious and can be removed.The other diagnosis would include a molluscum contagiosum caused by virus showing up as a dome shaped blister but with thick wall.This can be removed or treated by cryo.If you are talking of testicular surface fluid filling per se it could be a hydrocele which again can be treated with ease.Do consult your doctor and get it cleared.With my good wishes.