Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Skin Cancer

Question: Round lump at the bottom of my penis

Mark1234 - Mon May 09, 2005 10:14 am

Hi I live in canada and I have noticed a round lump near the the middle of the bottom of my penis. I'm not sexually active and I squeezed it and a white puss came out, now when I squeeze it blood comes out and my balls are very sore. It was red and now I put some atibiotics that I had at home and now it looks white not really getting any better these days, this is also quit recent I had it for maybe 4 days maybe longer thats when I found it. Please help me out on what this could be, and will it go away?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Mon May 09, 2005 7:54 pm

User avatar Hi Mark1234,
Sebaceous/epidermal cysts are round, firm, and the contents or discharge is a foul smelling cheeselike material. If they happen to become inflammed or infected the result is pain and tenderness. People have the tendency to "squeeze" these areas (usually makes the problem worse) Call your physician, have the area evaluated, it may need opened and drained along with a cycle of antibiotic treatment.