Medical Specialty >> Oncology

Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Pain in my right testes

gamergeek - Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:41 pm

I'm having pain in my right testes I searched around and found a paticular part that hurts when pressure is applied im 16 and have never been sexualy active it hurts alot!
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:26 am

User avatar Hi gamergeek,
The most common causes of testicular pain include trauma, torsion of the testis and epididymitis. Epididymitis is an inflammation of the epididymis which is a tube attached to the testes that stores sperm. This can result from infection. Other more rare causes include orchitis (inflammation of the testes themselves) and cancer. By all means you should have it checked out and the proper treatment given.