Medical Specialty >> Orthopedics

Question: Missing part of pelvic bone .

Jim123 - Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:10 am

Hi im looking for info on the pelvic bone . I just found part of it missing . The lower part of my pelvic bone is missing about 11/2 " in the center . Im 53 male in good health . About 10 years ago . I had a 18 foot truck roll back on and pin me at the pelvis to a van . I was able to push it off of me . Is this going to give me trouble ? Thanks Jim
 Jim123 - Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:03 pm

Jim123 wrote:Hi im looking for info on the pelvic bone . I just found part of it missing . The lower part of my pelvic bone is missing about 11/2 " in the center . Im 53 male in good health . About 10 years ago . I had a 18 foot truck roll back on and pin me at the pelvis to a van . I was able to push it off of me . Is this going to give me trouble ? Thanks Jim
Is there anyone that really give any info on here . Whats up with that >>>>>>>