Medical Specialty >> Orthopedics

Question: top of foot pan

tdkling - Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:03 am

I am a 19 yr old female and I have had past drs and chiropracters tell me that my bones and toe joints are curving inward which is causing tightness and now I have pain on the top of my foot. It is located right above my third and fourth toe. It is also now going towards my ankle. I don't know if I should go in but It is very hard to walk on and everytime i step down there is a sharp pain.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:12 pm

User avatar You might consider seeing a podiatrist or orthopedic specialist. Most of the time these things can be corrected and the earlier you catch it the more likely you will be able to improve the situation.