Medical Specialty >> Orthopedics

Forum Name: Spinal problems and back pain

Question: Lower Back And Neck Problems

bradr - Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:05 am

I have always had a little bit of back and neck problems I didnt pay much attention to them because i thought it was normal. About 2 years ago i took a back bump in wrestling where i landed on my head, after the event i watched the video over and over wondering why my neck wasnt broken because as my head hit the ground my neck seemed to have disapeared into my back. And now today, my back and neck are a really big problem in everything i do, and i cant get it off my mind that there might be something seriously wrong with me, can you please help me
 DeLWolcott - Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:49 am

X-rays/MRI should be performed to make sure there has been no damage to the spine and/or the musculature surrounding the spine. Your are very lucky that you have not experienced any loss of movement or consciousness after your last trauma, but you should not delay evaluation and treatment any longer.