Forum Name: Spinal problems and back pain

Question: Chronic Pain Meds

undefinesick - Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:33 am

Hi, my half-brother suffered chronic pain before and it really hurts as to see him in pain. What we did is we are surfing the net, it might help. Yes it did, as we were surfing, PhoneConsultation.com came across. I have chatted briefly with the staff there to inquire more about it. We find out that this site is face to face doctor visit and they deliver the medications within 3 days. Has anyone else here tried this and experienced f2f thing?
 Tom Plamondon PA-C - Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Assessment and treatment of chronic pain requires a thorough history and physical examination so I would suggest a face to face visit with a physician.