Medical Specialty >> Orthopedics

Question: Arm fracture ?

Michael29526 - Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 pm

i fell 4 weeks ago and hit my upper arm on some wood-its been sore but now it seems to hurt more and all the time, i think because i have been rubbing it trying to feel something...i think it might be cracked...my question is will it get better or do i need to go have someone x ray it...i don't want it to get worse by waiting any longer...i thought it would get better...i have no insurance and i cant afford to go at all but will ifi need to-ty
 Tom Plamondon PA-C - Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Pain in the upper arm lasting 4 weeks after a traumatic event would warrant not only an x-ray but also a physician evaluation to check the the arm joints and muscle function.