Question: Prescription of Amoxicillin data

inhomich - Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone has any info on the number of amoxicillin prescriptions written in a given time period or if anyone could direct me to a source that may have such information?...I have searched all over and found nothing. Any help will be appeciated! Especially great would be if the prescription incidence was broken down by patient age group.

Thanks a lot.

-Ian Homich
 Jannah G., RN - Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:43 am

Hi Ian,

I tried to do a little searching of my own and was unable to find anything! Sorry. If you have access to a pharmacist, perhaps they might be able to point you to the right direction. I'm sure this is info they would know how to find.

Happy Hunting!