Medical Specialty >> Pediatrics

Doctors Lounge - Pediatrics Answers

Back to Pediatrics Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 9/9/2017.

Forum Name: Pediatric Topics

Question: Creatine and Corticosteroids

cyanide_sunshine - Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:49 pm

I am taking creatine as a supplement. I am taking corticosteroids (nasonex) for a dust mite allergy.

I quit creatine because I stopped working out and stopped nasonex because I did not feel it was working around two days ago.

The past two days have me feeling extreme fatigue and I can barely make it through school.

Is there any contraindications or relationships between corticosteroids and creatine?
 Dr. Heba Ismail - Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:30 am

Dear cyanide_sunshine,
How long had you been on nasonex?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us