Question: 2 years young baby with running nose for ever!!!!!!!!!!!

bierhoff - Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:02 pm

Hello friends,
I wanted to ask about a condition of a baby 2 years old who has been suffering continous running nose since he was born. Believe me or not, his nose has not stopped running mocus ever... imagine a child with running nose everyday.
When the child was taken to a doctor, the doctor did not know why,and said that it might be because of allergie... but he did not have any treatment or a way that he could help the kid. :oops:

Therefore, please help mein solving this problem for the poor mother of the kid. :roll:

God bless you all. 8)
 bierhoff - Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:57 pm

Please guys help me.. or tell me if you cannot :roll: :!: :roll:
 Dr. Heba Ismail - Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:49 pm

I agree this is probably allergic rhinitis, so you should search for a cause for this allergy, such as pets, dust, synthetic clothing and linen. Even soft toys can cause that kind of allergy.
I also advise you to tell the mother to stop any decongestants as this usually results in chemical rhinitis which also runs a prolonged course.